Complete dry feed IAMS CAT Adult Lamb 1.5kg for cats

€11.99
In stock
SKU
10087
Iams ProActive Nutrition with New Zealand Lamb & Chicken (37% chicken and turkey, 4% lamb, chicken, turkey and lamb in total 41%) is a complete and balanced lamb diet for adult cats. Does not contain dyes, flavors and preservatives.Ingredients: dried chicken and turkey meat (37%, natural source of taurine), corn, wheat, animal fat, lamb (4.1%), rice, dried beet pulp (1.9% ), hydrolysed animal protein, dried whole egg, fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, dried brewer's yeast, calcium carbonate, fish oilAnalysis: protein: 33%, oils and fats: 15%, omega-6 fatty acids: 2.26%; omega-3 fatty acids: 0.23%; ash: 7.20%, fiber: 1.90%, calcium: 1.05%; phosphorus: 0.95%; magnesium: 0.10% .Additives per kg_ vitamin A: 58000 IU; Vitamin D3: 1668 IU; Vitamin E: 144mg; cobalt carbonate monohydrate: 0.52 mg; copper sulphate, pentahydrate: 39 mg; manganese sulphate monohydrate: 139 mg; potassium iodide: 1.7 mg; zinc oxide: 230mg
Complete dry feed IAMS CAT Adult Chicken 1.5kg for cats Previous Complete dry feed IAMS CAT Adult Chicken 1.5kg for cats
To Top